Some new pictures....
Quinn finally gets to face forward in his car seat! He looks excited to be able to see everything.

The boys are ready to go....

Jason's brother and his wife. They got married in Texas (where they now live) in March but had their reception here last weekend. We left the boys at home with our sitter since the festivities didn't start until half an hour before their bedtime. Mommy and Daddy got a night to themselves!

This would be a really cute picture if not for the antlers that are apparently growing out of my head. :(

Quinn and his Uncle Ryan the day after the reception. J's parents had a cookout with the salmon the guys caught on their fishing trip the day before. Back story on that...the trip was supposed to be six hours, it ended up being ALL DAY. J got home at 6, the reception started at 7. Hmmmm.

Parker with Uncle Ryan. Poor Doodle was not feeling well. The day before he had a fever of 102. Later on the night this picture was taken it got up to 103.5. I felt SO bad for him. You could tell he just felt miserable. So glad he's feeling better and back to his old self now.

Can't you just tell he feels crummy? Wearing Uncle Danny's hat.

Watching cartoons and feeling bad. When the boys feel crummy is about the only time I make watching cartoons this accomadating. We usually do Sesame Street only.

I think this picture is hysterical!

My wild pants-less Quinn! His pants are off because I unleashed both of the boys at the park and they were filthy after crawling all over everything.

Today we went to the fair with our friends Jim, Tonya and their little girl Graycen. This is Quinn with the helpless bunny!

Parker and Daddy checking out the bunny.


Mommy, Quinn and some bunnies.

This goat was quite interested in the boys....not sure the feeling was so mutual!

Now it's got Quinn's attention as it steps on the footrest of their stroller! :)

All of the kiddos with the llamas.



The latest CVS savings! Did I mention the other night I got a gallon of milk for 44 cents? Yes, I did! This receipt is all marked up because I had to go back inside and get my 'buy one get one free' cereal they overcharged me for. I think they were sorry I was there!
In other news...the BIG news is that Quinn is now consistently crawling with his belly up off of the floor!!!! This is huge because it means he can now more easily sit up on his own. He started this on Tuesday and I was afraid it was just a fluke, but sure enough he's still doing it. Can't wait to show off to Gail on Friday!
Parker is feeling much better. Pretty much all of last week he was pretty miserable and just not himself at all. Glad that he is all better!
Think that's all for now.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment