While the chicken and biscuits finish cooking I thought I'd get a quick blog post done. Speaking of meals, I have GOT to get to the grocery store this weekend. I will be sitting for a friend's little girl Friday night. J is going to take the boys over to his parents and stay overnight with them there on Friday since he'll be helping his brother move in the morning, so Saturday morning is the day to get some major grocery shopping done.
With everything that had been going on with my dad and the subsequent arrangements that had to be made, I just haven't gotten around to getting a big list put together. For the recipe this evening I realized I didn't have any shredded cheddar cheese. Luckily a doctor in Jason's office gave him a Harry and David basket for Christmas that had a cheese block in it, so we shredded that for the recipe. Whoa. If that isn't a sign that it's time to go to the store I don't know what it.
Am hoping to run up the street to the library tonight after dinner to quickly grab a book. Johna recommended 'The Year of Magical Thinking'. I FINALLY finished the third Twilight book, and I'm not sure I want to embark yet on the 4th, so Johna's recommendation might be a nice switch.
Sunday we took the boys to see Sesame Street Live. The show was about 1.5 hours with a 15min. intermission. The boys did great! I wasn't too worried about Quinn sitting still, but Parker is a whole different story. That kiddo loves to be on the go. As my dad would say 'he has 'go' on his butt!' Luckily during the intermission Parker was able to run around, climb the steps, etc., so that helped a lot. The boys seemed to enjoy the show, though I think at first they weren't sure what to make of everything!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Sesame Street Live, Studious Quinn, Hamsters
Tonight we (this mainly means Jason) are getting the tree down since the trash comes tomorrow. I don't want to wait until next week because we are leaving on Friday for Florida, and we have enough going on prior to leaving without having to think about getting the Christmas decorations down right before we leave.
Speaking of things to do- I have an apppointment with the Perinatologist next Thursday. Maybe we'll get to find out boy or girl!
Posted by Jason and Rachel at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment